You might not crave attention, but trimming gives your beard shape and statement.
Use a corded beard trimmer to get the proper length, defined cheek line, and jawlines. You can even soften your look to feel more natural.
You will not run short of beard trimmers on the market with all kinds of unique features. But you wouldn’t know what’s best for your beard unless you do a little research.
So, our roundup for the best corded beard trimmers took into consideration all the important features you are looking for.
- The 14 Best Beard Shaping Tools
- The 15 Best Beard Straightening Brushs
- The 14 Best Wooden Beard Combs
- The 11 Best Shaving Soaps for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Top Pick
- 2 Here Are Our Best Corded Beard Trimmer Reviews
- 3 Things to Consider When Looking for the best Corded Beard Trimmers
- 4 Final Thoughts
Remington HC5855 Beard Trimmer is our top pick.
This unit is virtually indestructible, and it comes complete with nine length-adjusting combs, one styling comb, a beard brush, and oil.
Not to mention that the powercut blade system prevents pulling and snagging.
Here Are Our Best Corded Beard Trimmer Reviews
Remington HC5855 Beard Trimmer
Are you looking for a high performing corded beard trimmer that is designed tough to last a lifetime?
Look no further than this incredible model from Remington.
- Super magnet motor
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate shell
- Powercut blade system
- Nine-length adjusting comb
- Styling comb and beard brush included
This high performing beard trimmer features a powerful magnetic motor that is protected by a high-impact polycarbonate casing.
The motor generates maximum power that cuts four times faster compared to conventional trimmers.
Its precision-ground blades are aligned using the brand’s powercut blade system, which is great because it prevents pulling and snagging when shaving a longer beard.
While it may be a bit short for a larger hand, the trimmer gives you a nonslip, comfortable grip, and it also looks more industrial for added durability.
This corded beard trimmer’s motor is powerful and quiet, and its quality lives up to its name.
Even though the trimmer comes with a case of questionable quality, it is certainly our favorite, especially given its impressive performance and affordable price tag.
The blades are coated with steel, removable, and self-sharpening.
According to the brand, the blades’s performance is twice that of comparable trimmers.
I agree that this trimmer is incredibly fast and very effective for beard shaving and styling.
- The powerful torque motor delivers superior cutting power;
- Length adjusting combs allow for personalized shaving;
- Powercut blade system prevents pulling and snagging;
- Precision ground blades are perfect for cutting thick facial hair;
- The rubberized grip allows for superior handling;
- It may come with a poorly design carrying case ;
- It is possible not to receive the advertised product;
Get yourself a beard shaving and virtually indestructible styling tool by buying the Remington HC5855 Beard Trimmer. Look out for false adverts, though.
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
Andis Professional T-Outliner Beard Trimmer
If you are looking for a corded beard trimmer that is best for dry shaving, outlining, and fading, the Andis Professional T-Outliner fits the description.
- Single-speed magnetic motor
- Carbon-steel t-blade
- Contoured housing
- Heavy-duty 8-foot cord
- 7200 strokes per minute
The T-Outliner is fitted with a powerful single-speed magnetic motor, which is great because it delivers reliable power high blade speed for shaving and styling a beard.
Fine to medium facial hair textures will feed and cut well.
The T-blade is made of carbon steel that can easily be zero-gapped for close cutting. The t-blade is incredibly easy to handling compared to square blades.
Another good thing about this corded beard trimmer is that it can effortlessly access hard to reach places, such as around the ears and back of the neck.
The housing is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and contoured for superior gripping power.
The heavy-duty eight-foot cord is long enough for better maneuverability, and it doesn’t tangle easily.
Lubricating the trimmer is a breeze. All you have to do is a drop of oil to the specific points of the blade, as illustrated in the instructions manual.
Oiling is highly advisable because it reduces friction and prevents snagging and pulling of facial hair.
- The T-blade can be zero-gapped for close cutting;
- Carbon steel blades are incredibly sharp and durable;
- Ergonomically designed and contoured housing is easy to the wheel;
- The cord is long enough for added maneuverability;
- Comes with easy to follow instructions on how to oil the trimmer;
- It is possible to receive a used or broken model;
- Some models may have a problem with overheating;
T-Outliner is one of the best corded beard trimmers for beard shaving and styling, but make sure you get a trimmer with no quality issues.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Wahl T-Styler Pro Corded Beard Trimmer
Are you looking for more simplicity, more precision, and more comfort without breaking the bank?
Look no further than this great corded beard trimmer from Wahl.
- Zero overlap T-blades;
- Twelve individual guide combs;
- High-torque rotary motor;
- 1/8-inch to 1-inch cutting lengths;
- A storage pouch is provided;
This uniquely engineered beard trimmer is equipped with a high-torque rotary motor, which is great because it delivers high power and speed for heavy-duty beard-cutting.
What I like about this motor is the fact that it balances weight, size, speed, and power.
The next best thing about this facial hair clipper is the T-blade that offers a super clean, close shaving experience in the absence of razor burns.
The zero overlap feature of the blade allows for superior line definition during styling.
The trimmer has a slim, compact, grooved body that is ergonomically crafted for easy handling and maneuvering.
The on/off switch is strategically positioned on the right side when the blade is facing down. The power cord is generously long for added maneuverability.
Wahl also included a full package for trimming and detailing.
The kit includes twelve individual guide combs that range in size from 1/8-inch to 1-inch, a pair of scissors, a small brush, and a comb.
- This corded beard trimmer allows for intricate styling or personal trimming of brow, nose, and ear;
- The T-blade design provides clean, close shaving without razor burns;
- You get more power and speed from the high-torque rotary motor ;
- The grooved body offers a strong grip, and the long cord improves maneuverability ;
- You get a convenient storage pouch;
- Some models may be louder than you would have expected;
- It’s possible to get a used product;
When it comes to intricate beard styling and personal trimming of brow, nose, and ears, Wahl T-Styler Pro is the real deal.
Overall Rating: 4.4/5
ConairMAN Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Give your face the statement it deserves (whether bold or subdued) with this incredible corded beard trimmer and mustache trimmer from ConairMAN.
- Stainless steel removable blade
- Five-position adjustable comb
- Two jaw-line combs
- Tangle-free power cord
- Ergonomically designed body
This decent quality trimmer from ConairMAN is operated by a heavy-duty motor that delivers significantly fast cutting speeds for effective shaving, trimming, and styling of thin and thick facial hair.
It comes with removable stainless steel blades, which is great because they are easy to maintain and they do not rust easily.
The square-style blade is perfect for general shaving and outlining.
The control switch is cleverly located in the middle for ease of use.
This corded beard trimmer’s body is slightly thick near the middle with vertical grooving for superior gripping power and easy handling.
The power cord, on the other hand, doesn’t tangle easily and allows you to move freely as you switch from one side of your face to another.
ConairMAN provides you with three all-purpose combs, including one five-position adjustable comb (for a more personalized shaving experience) and two jawline combs.
The jawline combs are great for lines and fine details when styling your beard.
- Stainless steel blades don’t rust and have superior edge retention;
- Removable blades are extremely easy to clean and maintain;
- The body is well-made and grooved for easy gripping;
- The five-position comb allows you to customize the shave effortlessly.
- Jawline combs allow for easy styling and fine detailing;
- Some models may fail to shave closer to the skin;
- Possible quality control issues from one ConairMAN model to another;
With this corded beard trimmer, you should expect the shave to be precise, easy, and quick. But make sure you receive a product with no issues.
Overall Rating: 4.4/5
Wahl Professional 5-Star Hero Corded Trimmer
Take your beard shaving, trimming, and styling to the next level with the 5-Star Hero from Wahl Professional.
This corded beard trimmer model guarantees superior performance.
- Electromagnetic motor
- T-blade styler
- Three guard combs
- Integrated hanger
- Chemical-resistant cord
This good quality trimmer is operated by an electromagnetic motor.
This is great because the motor runs quietly, delivers faster blade speeds, energy-efficient, and has fewer moving parts for added durability.
It comes with a heavy-duty T-blade that is innovatively designed to cut hard to reach places. This unique blade style also allows for zero gapping and close shaving without irritation or razor burns.
You can use the black guide to zero-gap or simply re-adjust the two small crews.
What is extremely impressive about the design of the 5-Star Hero is the body.
It is ingeniously grooved to fit your thumb and fingers for unmatched gripping.
The power cord is long for maneuverability and tangle-free when moving from one side to the other.
For your convenience, the package comes with the trimmer along with a red blade guard, operating instructions, a cleaning brush, and three guard combs (1/16-inch to 3/16-inch).
You can use the guard combs to personalize your beard shaving experience.
- The electromagnetic motor delivers faster blade speeds and runs quietly
- The T-blade allows you to shave or trim close to the skin
- You can zero gap the blade to eliminate snagging and pulling
- Uniquely grooved body for easy handling and gripping
- The package includes all the convenient beard shaving accessories
- Some models may come with blades that rust
- You may receive the wrong item
When you are looking for a corded beard trimmer that is creatively made to fit into your hand for the best shaving experience, look no further than 5-Star Hero.
Overall Rating: 4.4/5
Things to Consider When Looking for the best Corded Beard Trimmers
With a corded trimmer, you will never have to worry about the battery running out.
But you must choose a model that is ideal for your beard. Here are a few things you can consider:
Type of Motor
What usually differentiates the performance of one corded beard trimmer from another is the type of motor it comes with.
There are three motor types you can consider, including magnetic, rotary, and pivot.
This motor type delivers reliable power and high blade speed for trimming, shaving, and general cutting.
It is a suitable motor for cutting fine to medium texture beards. Magnetic motors are also energy-efficient and run quieter.
This motor type generates high power but at a lower blade speed. So, you should expect this type of trimmer to be cool-running, whisper-quiet, and long-lasting.
Pivot motors are perfect for trimming or shaving thick and coarse facial hair. They can also handle damp beards with less motor strain.
This motor type is engineered to generate high power and high speed for cutting or trimming the thickest beards.
Rotary motors are known to be stronger and run cooler than magnetic motors. They are also very long-lasting.
T-Blade or Square Blade
The next important consideration is the shape of the blade.
The two most popular shapes are T-blade and square blade.
- The T-blade is usually wider and has rounded edges to cover a larger surface area.
- The square blade has converging edges, and they don’t cover a wider surface area.
As far as usability and versatility are concerned, we favor the T-blade over the square blade for beard shaving, trimming, and styling.
This is so since T-blade can effortlessly access hard to reach places on your face. It also cuts closer to the skin for fine detailing.
Apart from all the aforementioned features, you need a corded beard trimmer that is ergonomically designed.
- The power cord needs to be longer for maneuverability and must be tangle-free.
- The body should be grooved for gripping and creatively made to fit into your palm.
- The control button or switch should be easy to access.
Always consider a model with removable blades for cleaning and maintenance.
I believe the best corded beard trimmer is Remington HC5855 Beard Trimmer.
The kit comes complete with the trimmer, nine length-adjusting guide combs, a styling comb, a beard brush, and a carrying pouch.
With this model, you get four times faster facial hair cutting performance.
- The super magnetic motor of the trimmer delivers high power, high speed, and superior performance.
- The square-shaped blade is great for general shaving and styling.
- And what I truly admire about this model is the powercut blade system that prevents pulling and snagging.
You Maybe Also Like: