Shaving ensures you look smart in a meeting, on a date, or when hanging out with friends away from home.
Is there any better way to get the closest and most comfortable shave on the go than with a travel electric shaver?
The best travel electric shavers easily adapt to gel or foam shaving, providing you with a closer and smoother shaving experience.
However, the options of travel electric shavers are huge, and not every bearded man knows exactly what to look for in the market.
So, in our top selections, we have considered all the important features you would want your electric shaver to have.
- 1 Top Pick
- 2 The Best Travel Electric Shavers Reviews
- 3 Things to Consider When Looking for the best Travel Electric Shaver
- 4 Final Thought
Vifycim Man Electric Razor Electric Shaver is our top pick.
This uniquely designed model comes with advanced features, including the 4D floating head and convenient USB charging system.
It is engineered to provide a closer and smoother shave on the go.
The Best Travel Electric Shavers Reviews
Vifycim Man Electric Razor Electric Shaver
A smart budget selection, the Vifycim Man Electric Razor boasts a superior waterproof rating that allows you to use it in wet and dry applications.
- Powered by 1XLi-ion battery
- Wet or dry shaving
- Up to 90 minutes of use
- 4D floating head
- Three guide combs included
This innovatively engineered shaver boasts a 4D floating head, which is great because it automatically contours to your face and neck for effective shaving of stubble and longer beards.
You’ve got hair clippers with three different comb sizes for clipping the ideal facial hair length.
Both the 4D floating head and the hair clippers allow you to come up with facial hairstyles, mustache, and beard shape.
This travel electric shaver has an impressive waterproof rating that allows you to use it in wet or dry applications.
This means you can do comfortable and refreshing shaving in the shower or enjoy dry shaving on a sofa.
When fully charged, the battery can last up to ninety minutes of continuous use.
The red light will start flashing when the battery power is low. The same red light will stay on when charging the shaver.
The green battery light turns on when the shaver is fully charged.
- The 4D floating head allows for a customized shaving experience
- You can use it for wet or dry shaving
- Sideways blade movements allow for close and smooth shaves
- The large-capacity Li-ion battery can last up to ninety minutes
- It comes with all the necessary accessory
- It takes a little bit longer to recharge
- It does not come with a USB adapter
Apart from the slightly long charge time and the lack of a USB adapter, this incredible model is the perfect choice when looking for the best travel electric shaver.
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
Beardscape Travel Electric Shaver
This creatively designed shaver from Beardscape is the ultimate tool you need to manage your beard when you are away from home.
- Ceramic blade
- Li-ion battery
- to 1.9 millimeters blade height adjustment
- Intuitive LED display
- Five-speed-level settings
This high performing travel electric shaver comes equipped with adjustable blade height adjustments, ranging from 1.0 to 1.9 millimeters.
The adjustable setting allows you to perfect your stubble-look easily.
A ceramic blade is four times harder than stainless steel, which is great because it generates less heat and friction. The ceramic blade is also surprisingly quieter.
On the other hand, the titanium rake is precision ground to match with the ceramic blade perfectly. You can easily customize your beard length with the different sizes of guide combs.
The shaver has five-speed settings for different shaving speeds.
We truly appreciate the informative and intuitive LED that displays the selected speed setting and available runtime. The ergonomic control buttons are highly responsive.
Last but not least, The extra-large Li-ion battery delivers up to fours of shaving time. However, it takes a little bit longer to charge, up to three hours.
- The ceramic blade generates less heat and friction
- Blade height adjustments allow for superior cutting precision
- Intuitive LED is super easy to read and interpret
- It comes with eight guide comb sizes for easy customization
- The control buttons are very responsive
- It is possible to receive a model with a poor build quality
- The charge time is somewhat long
The Beardscape is an excellent electric shaver that doubles as a hair trimmer. It is incredibly lightweight and compact for travel.
Overall Rating: 4.6/5
Philips PQ206 Electric Shaver
If you have been looking for a super-compact travel electric shaver that combines independently floating heads with a close cut shaving system, look no further than Philips PQ206.
- Self-sharpening blade
- 60 minutes of cordless shaving
- Independently floating heads
- Close-cut system
- Protective cap included
The Philips PQ206 is powered by a 2AA battery, which is great because it delivers up to sixty minutes of cordless shaving.
The independently floating heads are integrated with a comfortable cutting system that offers smooth skin contact during shaving.
The heads have a round profile that is innovatively designed to glide efficiently across your facial hair while protecting your skin from cuts and nicks.
The flexing heads have four independent movements, which is good because they adjust to each curve of your face to give you an effortless shave even on your jawline and neck.
When you are done shaving, you can easily pop the floating heads open and clean off the hair with a one-touch button.
Another good thing that we like about this shaving system is the self-sharpening blades, which means you will get the same smooth cutting at the end of every shave.
They also provide incredible close-cut performance.
- The self-sharpening blades are long-lasting
- Flexing heads adjust to every curve of your face for easy shaving
- The floating heads easily pop open for quick cleaning
- The rounded profile heads glide smoothly to prevent cuts and nicks
- Comes with a protective cap for added durability
- The shaver’s runtime is somewhat short
- The compact design may be too small to handle comfortably
This incredible travel electric shaver will take little space in your luggage. Not to mention that it is uniquely designed to deliver the best shaving performance on the go.
Overall Rating: 4.6/5
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Shaver
Introducing the ultimate shaving unit. The incredible wet and dry shaver from Panasonic, which makes beard shaving remarkably easy.
- High-performance linear motor
- Pop-up trimmer device
- Wet and dry shaving convenience
- Active shave sensor technology
- Five nanotech blades
This amazing model is powered by a strong linear motor that drives five nanotech blades at fourteen thousand cycles per minute.
This gives the shaver the power it needs to plow through the toughest facial hair with ease.
Ultimately, the linear motor guarantees peak performance throughout a shaving session. And it delivers twice the force when compared to conventional electric razors.
The precision lift tech and finishing foils are combined with an advanced slit blade to cut even flat-lying hairs cleanly near the base effectively. This combination also helps to protect your skin from irritation.
Its floating head and slightly arched blades keep the foil close to your skin to enable fast and effective shaving.
Its exclusive shaving sensor technology automatically senses and adjusts to the density of your facial hair. This enables the shaver to speed up and use a wider path when it comes across a thicker stubble.
The travel electric shaver also slows down when passing a narrower path where your facial hair is lighter and thinner. The result is an amazingly close comfortable shave that’s gentle on the skin.
- Smooth sliding reduces friction with the skin
- Multi-flex 3D head moves forward, backward, left, and right
- Intelligent shaving sensor senses beard thickness
- The direct linear motor drive delivers up to 14,000 strokes in a minute
- Thirty-degree sharp inner blades deliver precision cutting
- The cleaning station may fail to work
- The brand may fail to honor the warranty
Get the latest beard shaving technology with this great travel electric shaver. Just make sure you don’t get a model with build quality issues.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Braun Series 7 Electric Razor
Have you been looking for a smart razor that is not only travel-friendly but also can read and adapt to your beard size and shape?
Look no further than this amazing travel electric shaver from Braun.
- Four shaving elements
- Intelligent sonic and auto-sense technology
- 8D contour adaptation
- 5 turbo sensitive modes
- Precision trimmer
The razor has four shaving elements, including one skin guard and three cutting elements. They work together to deliver superior cutting power.
Intelligent sonic technology delivers ten thousand micro-vibrations for capturing more facial hair with every stroke.
The auto-sense technology identifies the density of your facial hair, and then it automatically adjusts the cutting power for a smooth shave.
The highly flexible floating head moves in eight directions for superior versatility. The head adapts effectively to your skin for precision cutting without nicks or cuts.
You’ve got five cutting modes to choose from for a personalized shaving experience.
This travel electric shaver can be used for both wet and dry shaving.
For a wet shave, you can use gel, foam, and water for a wonderful experience. The precision head is innovatively designed to cover hard to reach places of your facial hair.
The Braun Series 7 is highly waterproof and can be submerged up to five meters. This means you can easily clean it with running water.
- It automatically senses beard thickness and adjusts power
- The head moves in eight different directions for superior shaving
- Delivers ten thousand micro-vibration for cutting more facial hair
- Five different shaving modes for a personalized experience
- You can use it for wet and dry shaving
- Some models may not be very effective for close shaving
- It is slightly expensive
If you get a model that has no design issues, you should expect exceptional shaving results from the Braun Series 7.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Braun Mobile Shave M-90 Electric Shaver
If you have been looking for an extremely compact travel electric shaver, look no further than Braun Mobile Shave M-90.
- Flexible smart foil
- Precision trimmer
- Twist cap
- Easy to install batteries
- Easily washable
The M-90 comes equipped with a smart foil, which is great because the innovative foil pattern does a great job of capturing facial hair in different directions.
The smart foil is highly flexible and easily adjusts to your face’s shape for a comfortable and close shave.
You’ve also got a small precision trimmer that slides open to the right side. The trimmer is powerful enough for cutting longer sideburns, mustache, and along the neckline.
We truly appreciate how stress-free the replaceable batteries are to install.
Just follow the quick and easy instructions in the manual. The two batteries can deliver up to sixty minutes of runtime, depending on the type of batteries you buy.
This travel electric shaver comes with a twist cap that helps to protect the foil during storage.
You can also use it as an extension for easy handling. The M-90 is fully washable once you are done shaving.
But the thing is, the foil’s performance is terrible on longer facial hair. The trimmer, on the other hand, maybe hard for some people to push open and close.
- The precision travel electric shaver is great for short and long facial hair
- Flexible foil cuts close to the skin without irritation
- The twist cap keeps the foil secured when not in use
- It is fully washable for easy maintenance
- The on/off control is highly ergonomic
- The smart foil is not powerful enough to cut longer facial hair
- The trimmer is a little bit hard to slide out and in
The M-90 is an amazing travel electric shaver. But you should know that the smart foil is only effective on short facial hair.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Things to Consider When Looking for the best Travel Electric Shaver
You will certainly not run short of options when looking for the best travel-friendly electric shavers. But not all of them will meet your ideal specifications.
However, the following factors will help you to choose the best model.
Foil vs. Rotary
Electric shavers normally come in two varieties, the foil head and the rotary head.
The foil head is the most common type between the two. It is made up of a thin, flexible screen under which the cutting head moves back and forth.
The rotary head shaver, on the other hand, consists of a spring-mounted guard that transcends the cutter.
This is one of the most important considerations when looking for a good quality travel electric shaver.
You can test for closeness by simply rubbing your face after shaving all your facial hair. The less stubbly your beard feels, the closer the cut was.
How closely a shaver cuts to your skin is directly proportional to how much of the cutter gets to your facial hair.
Some shavers come with several settings that allow you to lower or raise the cutting head to regulate the closeness of the shave.
For this roundup, the best travel electric shaver is Vifycim Man Electric Razor Electric Shaver.
Providing the closest electric shave on the go, the Vifycim is as impressive as it is reasonably priced.
- This handy gadget comes chock-full of advanced features like the 4D floating head, hair clipper, heavy-duty lithium battery, and three guide combs.
- The rotary head rolls with the contours of your face for a close and comfortable shave. It has no problem adapting to either shaving gel or foam for a closer and smoother shaving experience.
- This travel-friendly electric shaver is easily washable.
- Also, it comes with a convenient USB charging system that you can connect to your car, power bank, or computer.
You May Also Like: