You love bald head and want to know How to Keep a Bald Head Smooth Without Shaving? This article is for you!
Having your scalp partly or wholly lacking hair is called baldness. This is well understood by men with natural bald heads.
Some men; however, choose to go bald.
This is a shocking fashion because a shaved head is now considered handsome and suggestive. It sends the message of success and that’s been objectively looked at as more efficient and more commanding.
Basically, a man with a bald head is perceived as more dominant, confident, masculine, and stronger.
You can simply shave your head to keep the bald looking good, but there are other techniques you can consider apart from shaving.
Let’s learn how to keep a bald head smooth without shaving.
- 1 Method 1: Scalp Massage to Keep a bald head smooth without shaving
- 2 Method 2: Using Bald Head Shampoo and Conditioner
- 3 Method 3: Using Aloe Vera as a Conditioner
- 4 Method 4: Apply Therapeutic or Essential Oils to Your Scalp
- 5 Method 5: Wax a Bald Head
Method 1: Scalp Massage to Keep a bald head smooth without shaving
Massaging the scalp is a great way of keeping a bald head smooth. This technique does a good job of stimulating energy pathways.
You can use a variety of massage oils, such as olive, jojoba, castor, lavender, or tea tree oil.
If you are doing it yourself, then use gentle circular motions, preferably with the tips of your fingers.
You can vary the pressure you put on your bald head from light to firm, depending on your preference.
Try to apply gentle pressure on the sides of your scalp that feel firm. Then you can do some stroking out from the side of your head in a back and forth movement.
Method 2: Using Bald Head Shampoo and Conditioner
One of the best ways of keeping a bald head smooth is by using a shampoo for bald head that is incredibly kind to the scalp.
Preferably, we suggest that you use a shampoo that has a limited number of ingredients. This is to ensure that you don’t easily expose your bald scalp to artificial surfacing agents.
Instead, consider shampoos that are packed with natural ingredients like aloe Vera, jojoba oil, tea tree, and so on.
Aloe Vera comes highly recommended to keep a bald head smooth without shaving because of its therapeutic benefits.
- It moisturizes the scalp to make it smoother.
- It does a great job of healing and soothing damaged bald scalp from dandruff, burns, or scratches.
- It balances the pH level of the scalp.
Method 3: Using Aloe Vera as a Conditioner
Aloe Vera gel or juice has exceptional soothing and moisturizing properties, which makes it the best choice for a damaged or dry scalp.
Using Aloe Vera as a Conditioner will help you to keep a bald head smooth without shaving.
Aloe Vera and Curds
Aloe Vera extracts mixed with curds make the skin that covers the top of your head soft and smooth when you apply the mixture after shampoo.
Instead of your regular softening agent, you may use a quarter cup of aloe gel combined with a few drops of olive oil.
Also, you can add a drop or two of your much loved essential oil (like lavender) for fragrance and therapeutic benefits.
Apply after shampooing, leaving it on the scalp for three to five minutes, and then rinse in cold water.
Your bald head will look smooth, soft, and shiny.
Aloe Vera and Fenugreek
Another aloe-based home-made conditioner that you can consider requires you to do the following. Take a fistful of fenugreek seeds and allow them to soak overnight.
Grind the soaked fenugreek seeds and mix them with Aloe Vera extract. Apply the paste to your scalp and leave it for about half an hour, then wash it off.
This mixture does a great job of removing dandruff, allowing your scalp to breathe freely, making it smoother.
Fenugreek and Yogurt
Alternatively, you can soak fenugreek seeds in yogurt overnight and then grind them.
Apply the paste to your scalp and leave it there for about thirty minutes then shampoo. This fenugreek treatment will help keep the bald head smooth.
Method 4: Apply Therapeutic or Essential Oils to Your Scalp
There are various oils you can use to keep your scalp smooth and healthy. Here are the most recommended ones for men with a bald head:
Many herbal treatment shampoos use virgin coconut oil as one of their active ingredients. You could buy those or you could just use the real thing.
Use a massage-like motion to facilitate absorption of coconut oil and to improve scalp circulation. You can let it stay for a few minutes before you wipe it off your scalp.
Regular and constant use of coconut oil can be very beneficial. This incredible oil penetrates the scalp and protects it from environmental impurities and excess heat.
- Using coconut oil can moisturize and help protect your scalp.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients, which are vital resources for improving the smoothness and softness of your bald head.
- The oil is chock-full of antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help protect your scalp from dandruff and lice.
This oil is like a liquid wax that is rich in antioxidant properties, which means it is a natural mimic of sebum oil secreted by the human skin. It is an effective lubricant and protector.
Jojoba oil is hypoallergenic, penetrating, and rapid.
Besides moisturizing, soothing, smoothing the scalp, it gives the skin a healthy glow by restoring natural pH balance.
- It is said that the oil increases the softness and smoothness of a bald scalp just an hour after application.
- It reduces wrinkles and superficial lines.
- Because of its antioxidant freshness and purity, you can use jojoba oil to prevent dandruff, psoriasis, and acne.
Tea Tree Oil
Another oil you can consider to keep a bald head smooth without shaving is tea tree oil.
It is a very common ingredient in most soaps and shampoos.
- This oil can help protect your bald head from seborrheic dermatitis and improve smoothness.
- It ensures your scalp doesn’t suffer redness, greasy patches, skin flakes, or scaly skin. It is also a great choice for treating and preventing scalp psoriasis.
Method 5: Wax a Bald Head
You can also try waxing your bald head to keep a bald head smooth without shaving.
There are many waxing products that are specifically formulated for bald heads.
Waxing (water-based waxes) can leave your scalp looking smooth and soft.
But also keep in mind that waxes could so easily clog pores on your head; so, avoid using them excessively.