Too many people in the world suffer from hair loss and thinning.
But fortunately, there are ways to stimulate your hair follicles and regrow your hair.
The easiest way to promote healthy hair growth is by incorporating a hair growth shampoo into your daily routine.
And since hair loss is a physiological symptom that usually stems from a medical condition, it only makes sense to go for a shampoo that is clinically designed and research-backed.
One of the most raved about hair growth shampoos out there is the Revita High-Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo.
- The 22 Best DHT Blocker Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair Loss
- The best Hair Products for curly hair men
What does the Revita High-Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo do?
This Revita shampoo was created to combat follicular dysfunction, leading to balding patterns, also known as alopecia.
It’s meant to help your hair regrow be thick and long, especially when you’re concerned about losing a lot of hair because of old age or a medical condition.
The correct way to use Revita’s Hair Growth Shampoo is to massage it gently into your hair, focusing on the scalp and leaving it to be absorbed into your follicles for about two minutes before rinsing.
It’s best to use this five times a week, or as often as you wash your hair.
When used correctly, Revita’s hair growth shampoo promises many benefits that will ultimately lead to extensive hair growth over time, no matter how bad your condition may be.
Revita claims that from the very first wash, this shampoo will start reviving your dysfunctional hair follicles.
It contains compounds and natural ingredients that can strengthen your hair, leading to less hair loss and more growth stimulation.
The formula also gives your hair more density and thickness, which you miss out on the more mature you get.
This results in a more voluminous and bodied shape of your tresses, so you can be more confident in flaunting your healthy hair.
One of the key things it does is promoting scalp health, which is key when it comes to growing out your hair.
Hair usually grows half an inch longer every month, but Revita can help speed up that process and have your hair growing longer faster.
Revita also combats stress-induced hair loss and balding. The shampoo cancels out the effects of stress on hair thinning by supporting the scalp and hair, making it more resilient to stress.
What’s in the Revita shampoo’s formula that makes it so special?
Revita prides itself on its synergy of stimulating and revitalizing compounds that wake up the follicles and encourage hair growth for people facing a lot of hair loss.
The company uses a combination of science-based ingredients and natural oils and teas to come up with the perfect formula.
The inclusion of every component was backed by exhaustive research, so you know you’re only getting the good stuff.
This hypoallergenic formula also contains antioxidants to protect your hair and anti-androgens that curbs hair loss. The ingredients also hydrate the hair and fortify it, keeping it strong and resilient against the elements.
Here are some of the hero ingredients in Revita’s shampoo and what their roles are in hair growth:
- Procyanidin B2 (aka Apple Extract): This antioxidant is sourced from unripe apples. It helps protect your hair shaft from free radical damage, keeping it healthy and happy. It also helps make the hair a bit plumper, and studies show that with regular use on the hair, your strands can grow by almost 80% in diameter. It also increases the number of hairs you have.
- Caffeine: Our favorite energizing ingredient helps curb the effects of DHT or the hair loss hormone. It also increases blood circulation in the scalp, fostering the optimal environment for healthy hair growth.
- Ketoconazole: This is an antifungal agent you might have seen in many antibacterial creams to fight fungal infections. It has so many anti-inflammatory properties that calm down the skin, and since inflammation is part of the balding process, it helps put a stop to thinning.
- Emu oil: This exotic oil is rich in so many essential fatty acids to moisturize your hair and give it the nutrients it needs to be stronger and fuller-looking. It also stimulates hair growth in the long run.
- Rooibos tea: You can’t have long and luscious hair without some natural shine! This tea helps give your hair some natural luminosity as it grows.
- Biotin: Also known as pro-vitamin B, biotin is a trendy ingredient in hair care because it’s an all-around vitamin for hair strength and length. You can use Biotin shampoos and conditioners and Biotin Supplements to help the hair retain moisture with fatty acids and keeps it from breaking and shedding.
Clinically proven to grow out your hair longer and stronger
Revita is serious when they say professionals back their shampoo.
It’s clinically proven to grow your hair, and the creation of the shampoo went through stringent processes and research studies to verify all its claims to ensure you’re getting the best hair growth shampoo possible.
The formula is designed and curated only by thousands of top dermatologists, so to say that Revita’s quality control is in check would be an understatement.
Studies on this Revita shampoo show that both men and women saw less hair loss and faster hair growth when used shampoo every day for three months.
They also noted an improvement in the appearance of their hair, which means the shampoo may help make your hair shinier and thicker.
It’s an awesome bonus, especially if you’ve been having trouble embracing your physical appearance because of your hair loss troubles.
This Revita shampoo is a must-have for anyone who wants to grow out long, strong, and healthy hair.
While it’s designed for post-transplant patients and those who suffer from dysfunctional hair follicles, like from alopecia, it can be used by all men and women who want to prevent balding and thinning.
This shampoo is a fantastic first step in successfully conquering your hair growth journey.
And because it’s backed by thoughtful, trustworthy hair science, you can trust it will work for you.
See other reviews of hair growth products: